Verité Southeast Asia (VSEA) is looking for a COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER to lead the planning, development and implementation of the organization’s internal and external communications activities, and marketing strategies.
Key Activities and Responsibilities
- Develop, write, and distribute content to promote VSEA’s services, activities, or products;
- Manage and update the VSEA website and other social media platforms, e.g., LinkedIn;
- Design, develop, and deploy sophisticated sub-sites in support of specific projects, initiatives, and services;
- Propose and execute innovative marketing and communications initiatives and campaigns that improve traffic and engagement;
- Identify, evaluate, and implement software, processes, and tools that improve security, reduce costs, drive workflow efficiencies, and build the brand;
- Undertakes or manages complex graphic design, layout, and formatting tasks for public-facing materials;
- Manage external technical, design, and PR resources as needed;
- Continually develop and deliver marketing and communications tools and training for internal staff;
- Contribute to formulating the messaging in marketing planned stakeholder convening events;
- Coordinate with other units in VSEA, through their counterparts, to effectively manage communicate and align expectations and work schedules;
- As relevant, actively engage and communicate with contractors in the execution, management and monitoring of assigned contracts;
- As requested, participate in discussions and planning regarding strategic issues, campaigns, fundraising and organizational planning within VSEA; and
- Perform other job-related duties as requested or assigned by the Senior Director for Capacity Building and Consulting.
- Excellent English-language writing and editing skills, with the ability to translate complex issues into a level appropriate for general population and policymakers
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and having a collaborative mindset are essential
- Ability to meet and manage deadlines, achieve targets, and provide all required inputs to deliverables
- Ability to work with people of different cultures
- Creative and dynamic, with a flexible approach to work
- Expertise on relevant design software and communication protocols
To apply, please email cover letter and CV detailing your relevant experience against the skills and qualifications above to email@example.com with the subject line “COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER”. No telephone inquiries will be entertained for this position.