- Corrective Action Planning in Teams
- Ethical Recruitment
- People Management for Social Compliance
- RBA Auditor Training Course
- Social Compliance Standards Awareness Training
- Social Compliance Strategic Planning
- Verite Systems Approach to Managing Social Responsibility
Please contact us for more information.
Creating Safety Nets: Filipino Migrant Fishers in Taiwan
Thailand Bound: An Exploration of Labor Migration Infrastructures in Cambodia, Myanmar, and Lao PDR (2019)
The risks to migrant workers using informal and unregulated labor migration channels are well documented: forced labor, including labor trafficking; debt bondage primarily due to high recruitment fees; child labor; excessive work hours; underpayment and withholding of wages; denial of social benefits; and unchecked health and safety hazards are all among the risks migrant workers face.
My Labor Matters
MyLaborMatters is a multi-channel communication platform primarily for workers and jobseekers in the Philippines-Taiwan and Philippines-Japan migration corridors.